Monday, July 26, 2010

Got any good chicken fried Leprechaun recipes?

Ok I am having a St Patty's Day party and I really need some good recipes using Leprechaun. Grilled, BBQ, chicken fried, baked,etc. Last year I tried Leprechaun fingers but it kept yelling after the second finger cut off, but that doesn't matter this time because I'm gonna get the butcher to do the dirty work. I might just go all out this year and make some yummy tender Leprechaun ribs.





What would you suggest?Got any good chicken fried Leprechaun recipes?
boil him in a pot of gold and throw in some blue moon yellow stars and green clover marshmallows...mmmmmm.....Got any good chicken fried Leprechaun recipes?
slow and low, they taste like chicken
I think what you're looking for is in this free ebook. It's a compilation of 490 award winning recipes and a free easy download.

No comments:

Post a Comment