Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What are some good recipes with chicken breast for a fat loss diet?

I'm doing slimfast for breakfast and lunch and for dinner I'm always gonna eat chicken but I don't know any recipes....what are some good ones?What are some good recipes with chicken breast for a fat loss diet?
look at these


http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Meat-and-P鈥?/a>What are some good recipes with chicken breast for a fat loss diet?
I just nuke all my food. Add alittle spices and BAM. Banging
dumby! that's SO unhealthy. what's that like 700 calories? do you WANT slow metabolism? I dont think so. that's what we call a 'crash diet'


they are stupid, trust me
you can bake, grill, roast,and steam the chicken breast or make chop suey or just google chicken breast recipes
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment