Monday, August 23, 2010

Ideas and recipes for baked Chicken breast dish? No Rice?

I would like to bake chicken breast in a family dish. I am looking for a creative way to make two young boys very happy with my cooking. But i don't want to make rice dish, the boys are sick of eating rice all the time. Thanks so much for your help.Ideas and recipes for baked Chicken breast dish? No Rice?
I love this recipe. It's so simple and delicious. My Mother used to make it for me and my brothers growing up, now I make it for my Husband and Stepson and they triple love it.





Simple as pie!





Lay chicken breasts on foil pan


Drizzle Oil (vegtble) over both chicken breasts


Sprinkle Season Salt over chicken breasts. Coat it, but don't over do it as it will be too spicey. Coat it enough where you can still see the chicken underneath.





Bake in oven for 40mins





For the side instead of rice. I do this (again from my mother)


Buy a case of baby potatoes (gold or red) Normally you will get about 12-14 potatoes in a plastic case.


Don't peel them. Just wash them.


Boil in pot for about 15mins


Then, cut them in half, Lay them out on foil pan, skin side down, potato facing up and drizzle oil over them, then sprinkle the season salt over the potatoes. Bake til they crisp, approx 30mins..





enjoy!





Ingredients:





Baby potatoes


Season Salt (Laureys, McKormick etc)


Chicken breastsIdeas and recipes for baked Chicken breast dish? No Rice?
awesome idea, my kiddies loved it Report Abuse

Use cream of mushroom soup and veggies, peas, carrots, maybe some mushrooms and and serve over noodles or mashed potatoes. Even good over biscuits.
This one is awesome!!!!!





In a slow cooker, you can use boneless chicken breasts or your can cut them into smaller pieces. With the chicken add 1 can of cream of chicken and 1 can of cream of asparagus. Also add 2 cans of milk. Should take an hour to bake in the slow cooker. My son is a very picky eater and he even loved this! You can cook with rice...or with mashed potatoes.





If you don't like cream of chicken or asparagus, any cream soup will work.
wrap your chicken in foil bake at 350 for 20-30 min you can do this at any time of the day or the day befor then either put on grill or reheat in oven dish split breast add your favorite salsa some cheddar cheese to melt serve with a side of sour cream easy easy easy and my 12 year old loves it
Before you bake it sprinkle with lemon/pepper and then about halfway through sprinkle both sides with bread crumbs.


Put it on top of sliced, steamed, and buttered new potatoes, instead of rice.


My girls like that just fine and they are generally picky eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment