Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've got a friend that wants a fried chicken cake. Any recipes?, or ideas?

Ok, well, I've never heard of this before, but I'll give it a shot.





I would coat a deep, round baking dish with butter and non-stick cooking spray.





Cut your chicken into smaller pieces and coat your chicken in egg yolk, then cover it thoroughly with flour and your seasonings (rosemary, salt, pepper, etc. are common). Then top the chicken with cheeses like cheddar. Mix together, in a bowl, mashed potatoes with corn (and peas or lima beans if you want) and fill the rest of the pan with it, then coat the top thickly with breadcrumbs.





Cook for about 1.5 hours and remove. Immediately turn it over on a plate and begin the wiggling process. Wiggle it veeeerrryyyyy slooowwwwwllllyyyy so that the ';cake'; will come out of the pan. As it comes out, you can pat pieces that crack/malform since it's so soft and malleable.





When it's done, brush the sides in butter and add more breadcrumbs. Top with hot brown gravy.





And.. Good luck?I've got a friend that wants a fried chicken cake. Any recipes?, or ideas?
This is my most disgusting answer for the day. Go to the store. Buy frosting. Go to KFC, buy bucket of chicken. Frost the chicken. Serve immediately.I've got a friend that wants a fried chicken cake. Any recipes?, or ideas?
Your are funny. That made me laugh.





Now if you'll excuse me...





I must go throw up all my meals for the whole week?





Yeeeeuuucck...that sounds gross.
Chicken Pot Pie


Maybe ?
wtf? lay off the weed.
never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment